Creative Announces the ZENÂ® X-FiÂ®2 â€“ Next Generation Player Adds a 3-inch Touch Screen, Higher Quality Sound with the Latest X-Fi Technology and TV-Out
Creative launches the ZEN X-Fi2 portable media player with a touch screen.
Milpitas, CA (Vocus/PRWEB ) September 2, 2009 â€“- Creative Technology Ltd. today unveiled the Creative ZENÂ® X-FiÂ®2, featuring a stunning 3-inch touch screen and award-winning Xtreme Fidelityâ„¢ X-Fi audio technology, continuing Creativeâ€™s quest to deliver the best-sounding music, photo and video players on the market at a great value. Making its premiere at the Showstoppers Event at the IFA Consumer Electronics Show on 2 September 2009 in Berlin, Germany, the Creative ZEN X-Fi2 media player can be pre-ordered today at Amazon.com, Creative.com and Frys.com.
Sporting an ultra slim exterior with an elegant look in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB models and with exciting price points, the Creative ZEN X-Fi2 media player features a 3-inch TFT LCD touch screen with a beautiful, intuitive interface for easy navigation, plus multi-format support including iTunes Plus and FLAC (lossless) files. It also offers video-out capability for viewing videos and photos on a TV through an optional cable. The player also features a microSD card slot for expanded memory.
Creative ZEN X-Fi2 Features Include:
* Capacity: 8GB, 16GB & 32GB (availability may differ in different regions)
* Dimensions: 102 x 57 x 11.6mm
* Weight : 75g
* A vibrant 3-inch TFT Touch Screen LCD with 262,000 colour support for an excellent viewing experience with videos and album art
* X-Fi Audio Enhancement:
- Adjustable X-Fi Crystalizer to restore the highs and lows to music during playback that was lost during the ripping process
- Adjustable X-Fi Expand to move and expand the sound forward for a natural listening experience over headphones that simulates the sound from stereo speakers
* Audio formats: MP3, WMA(DRM9), Audible4, AAC, FLAC
* Video / Audio Out: PAL or NTSC in stereo (via A/V cable sold separately)
* RSS: Display RSS content feeds offline (Sync via PC/laptop connected to Internet)
* Expansion slot: microSD memory card slot to add more music, video or photos to the media player
* Built-in speaker
* Flexibility to arrange the main menu icons according to preference
* Video format support: WMV9, MPEG4-SP, DivX** 4/5, XviD
* Photo formats: JPEG, BMP
* Built-in microphone for voice recording
* Built-in FM radio with 32 presets
* Clock / Alarm / Calendar / Task / Contacts Functions (Sync with Microsoft Outlook via PC/laptop)
* Free preloaded music tracks from eMusic, a digital music retailer offering music fans an alternative to mass market retailers, with a corner music store vibe, incisive reviews and great music. Included tracks are by Ani DiFranco, Anuhea and Blessid Union of Souls. These tracks are courtesy of Righteous Babe Records, OneHawaii Music and V2 Records.
* Courtesy of Audible.com, the first book in James Pattersonâ€™s Maximum Ride series in a full length preloaded audio version valued at US$19.99. Soon to be a major motion picture, Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment. Pattersonâ€™s thrilling story is narrated by Evan Rachel Wood, star of Across the Universe, The Wrestler, and Whatever Works.
Product page: link