Do earbuds typically hurt your ears? Would you love a pair of audiophile professional earbuds but haven’t yet because you can’t find any that are comfortable for hours on end? Slashgear.com has a post on the UE 4 Pro earbuds that can be custom molded to your ear that might be just what you are looking for. The price isn’t cheap, $399 + another $50 if you want to be able to ambient room noise instead of total isolation.
- Input Sensitivity: 108db @ 1mw
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 15,000 Hz
- Impedance: 17.5 ohms at 1 kHz
- Internal Speaker Configuration: 2 proprietary precision balanced armatures
- Noise Isolation: -26dB
- Input Connector: 1/8″ (3.5mm) Gold plated
images: slashgear.com and www.ultimateears.com