Hong Kong, January 15, 2010 – ITOK Media Limited’s innovative Hi-Fi brand “Trends Audio” launched their first power supply for the audiophiles – Trends PW-10 Power Supply Unit. Using newly designed, innovative circuit design and audiophile-grade parts, Trends’ revolutionary PW-10 PSU is a Transformer-based linear mode power supply and One AC power concurrently support THREE audio appliances including Trends TA-10 Amplifier series, Trends PA-10 Tube Headphone/Pre-Amplifier Series, Trends UD-10 USB Audio Converter Series or any Trends Combo package.
“As all we know, Transformer based power supplies provide stable output voltages, low noise and low output voltage ripple. Trends PW-10 PSU is a right choice for Trends Users to get better sonic performance from the external power source says David Ho, the Marketing Director of Trends Audio. “With unique THREE DC Power Output works with Trends audio’s products making the Trends PW-10 PSU perfect for integrating your CD player, desktop or iPhone/iPod into your audio system. New Trends Combo with PW-10 will be released in coming days”
Industry proven reliability and performance for Trends Audio’s products and the audiophiles will enjoy the music with new Trends PW-10 PSU:
- Transformer-based linear mode power supply.
- One AC power supply unit to concurrently support THREE audio appliances: TA-10, PA-10 and UD-10 (can also apply to the future DAC DA-10).
- Audiophile grade transformer is tailor-made for audio application.
- Specific circuit design and components applied for different power usage characteristics, which perfect match the different applications in high-frequency, high-current, digital and/or analog circuits.
- Ultra-fast speed ON Semiconductor MUR420 and MUR120 rectifiers are applied to provide the fastest response in power rectification.
- Rubyconˇs top MCZ series and SANYO OS-CON capacitors for high frequency digital application, and Nippon Chemˇs high-end capacitors for analog application.
- High-end National Semiconductor (NS)ˇs LM-317A (higher precision than LM317) and LM1084 linear power regulators are applied.
- High quality EMI noise filter is added to filter out those high frequency noise inducted from the global electricity network.
Trends PW-10 Power Supply Unit is now available and it includes 110V and 220V model separately for different countries. The suggested retail price of Trends PW-10 PSU is US$199. For more information or interested to become their resellers, you can visit their web site at http://www.TrendsAudio.com or by phone (852)2566-5810 or by email at sales@TrendsAudio.com.
About Trends Audio.
Trends Audio is a Hong Kong based company working in audio/video and multimedia production. Since the release of Trends TA-10 Class-T Stereo Audio Amplifier and Trends UD-10 USB Audio Converter in 2006, Trends TA-10 Class-T Stereo Audio Amplifier has won the most award-winning product in its category. Trends Audio’s products have become legendary for their compact design, performance and reliability in high end audio market.
source: Trends Press Release