* Provides a short focal length lens that projects an 80-inch image from a distance of only 34-inches
* Features SANYO’s exclusive PJ Network Interface for wired networking that allows monitoring of projector functions and operation
* Images can be projected onto blackboards or color boards
* The projector’s small footprint is perfect for presentations in small meeting rooms or classrooms
SANYO, one of the world’s largest manufacturers of LCD and DLP projectors adds the low-cost PLC-WXE45 to their broad line-up of LCD projectors. Key features of the value-priced projector include a short focal length lens, full WXGA resolution, networking capability, blackboard and color board modes, security features, closed captioning, and a clever space saving design.
The PLC-WXE45 is outfitted with a short focal length lens that allows it to project a full 80-inch image from a distance of only 34-inches. Combined with the unit’s small dimensions, the short throw lens allows both educators and business professionals to use the projector in virtually any location, especially small venues like conference and classrooms. It’s now possible to move the projector from the center of the room and place it closer to the screen, freeing up seating space and preventing the audience from interfering with the projected image.
- Native resolution: 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
- Aspect ratio: 16:10
- Contrast Ratio: 500:1
- Brightness: 2000 Lumens
- Screen Size: Minimum 50″, maximum 100″
- Uniformity: 80%
- Projection Lamp: 200W UHP
- Video inputs: Mini D-sub 15 (RGB or Component on break out cable),
- S-video, composite
- Monitor out: D-Sub 15
- Service Port: Mini DIN 8-pin
- Communications: RJ45
The PLC-WXE45 will be available now and has suggested retail price of $1,795.00.