Hong Kong, August 27, 2010 – ITOK Media Limited, renowned Hong Kong manufacturer of high end but not high priced audio products, has launched its Hi-Fi products and the computer Integration – Combo 10 Desktop Hi-Fi System. Bypass the sound card and use Trends UD-10.1 Lite USB Audio Converter plugs into the PC or Mac’s USB port. It allows the audiophile or music lover to hook up to Trends TA-10.2P Class-T Power Amplifier and Trends Tube Headphone/Pre Amplifier to play computer music through this Combo 10 Desktop Hi-Fi system.
“Thanks to the excellent power supply handling, the high accuracy clock and the sophisticated digital output circuit, Combo 10 Desktop Hi-Fi System makes your PC/Mac to behave as a high-end CD transport to work with an external DAC. Yet, the Combo 10 Desktop Hi-Fi System and PC/Mac combination provides better sound quality, larger storage capacity and a more user-friendly interface than most standard CD players. ” says David Ho, the marketing director of Trends Audio “Sound quality this good is now available in a size and price that you can afford, and is no longer the exclusive domain of larger “audiophile” systems〃.
Meanwhile, one AC power supply unit of Trends PW-10 PSU concurrently support THREE audio appliances: (TA-10.2P, PA-10, UD-10), making Combo 10 Desktop Hi-Fi System perfect for integrating your Desktop PC, iPhone/iPod/iPad or Smartphone into your audio system and achieves the sound quality of high-end Hi-Fi but in a very affordable price.
The Combo 10 Desktop Hi-Fi system includes the following components:
- Trends UD-10.1 Lite USB Audio Converter(Body)
- Trends PA-10 Tube Headphone/Pre Amplifier(Body) -incl. Tube
- Trends TA-10.2P Class-T Power Amplifier (body)
- Trends PW-10 PSU 220V or 110V
- Trends CQ-553 USB Cable A to B
- 3.5mm to RCA Audiophile cable
- Trends QB-773 Audiophile Audio Cable
- Power Cord
- Cables x 3 (Red, Yellow and White)
Combo 10 Desktop Hi-Fi System delivers accurate performance – with dramatically reduced distortion from the computer for incredibly realistic sound and provides:
- all functions of Audiophile USB Transport, USB DAC, headphone amplifier, pre-amplifier and power amplifier.
- Compact design (mini-size & light weight), easy portable and setup for Hi-Fi room, living room, sleeping room or even right beside your laptop computer.
- High-end Burr Brown PCM2704 IC for USB audio conversion.
- Separated digital/analog ground. The digital GND (network) and the analog GND (solid) is totally separated except connected via a ferrite bread in a single point. It effectively reduces interference between digital signals and analog signals.
- Applied RS422 driving IC to concurrently drive 2 groups of digital outputs. Audiophiles can compare the differences between these digital outputs instantly or play for the Bi-DACs.
- Proprietary impedance matching circuits for Coaxial(75ohm) digital outputs.
- Applied the specially designed pulse transformers for Coaxial outputs to further isolated interference from UD-10.1 Lite to the external DAC. The most pure, accurate, standard digital signal is then regenerated with minimum interference and jitter.
- Plug-and-play without driver installation for most PC/Mac operating systems, e.g. Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Mac OS X or above.
- Specific circuit design and components of Trends PW-10 PSU applied for different power usage characteristics, which perfect match the different applications in high-frequency, high-current, digital and/or analog circuits for Trends Combo 10 Desktop Hi-Fi System.
- High quality EMI noise filter in Trends PW-10 PSU is added to filter out those high frequency noise inducted from the global electricity network from Trends Combo Desktop Hi-Fi System.
- Innovative circuit design of low voltage hybrid (tube/transistor) & pure class-A circuit pre-amplifier to provide the best sound performance and easy/safe DIYer accessibility.
- The pre-amplifier supports both 6DJ8/6922 series and 12AU7 series tubes by simply switching the jumpers. DIYers can easily change their both series tubes to enjoy the fun.
- ONE bi-triode 6DJ8/6922 or 12AU7 tube as voltage amplification and TWO MOSFETs as output driver the pre-amplifier perform the warm, comfortable tube sound and in addition, guarantee the high fidelity & sufficient driving power to the next power amplifier stage.
- Provide TWO sets of switchable audio inputs in the pre-amplifier including CD input and PC/iPod input(with higher gain is provided for small output PC/Mac/iPod/iPad).
Trends Combo 10 Desktop Hi-Fi System is now available and the suggested retail prices are only US$730(Chinese 6N11 Tube), US$770(Russian 6H23n Tube) and US$770(USA 12AU7 Tube). For more information or interested to become their resellers, you can contact their dealers near you or visit their web site at http://www.TrendsAudio.com or by email at sales@TrendsAudio.com.
About Trends Audio.
Trends Audio is a Hong Kong based company working in audio/video and multimedia production. Since the release of Trends TA-10 Class-T Stereo Audio Amplifier in 2006, Trends TA-10 Class-T Stereo Audio Amplifier has won the most award-winning product in its category. Trends Audio’s products have become legendary for their compact design, performance and reliability in high end audio market.
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to have an interview with us or request a FREE trial of Combo 10 Desktop Hi-Fi System. For the high resolution of screen shots, please download the files as follows: