By adam November 28, 2011
Hong Kong, November 24, 2011 – ITOK Media Limited’s innovative Hi-Fi brand “Trends Audio” launched its new innovative Hi-Fi product – Trends BA-10 Bi-amp Audio System. Combining the latest release of Trends PA-10.1D Tube Pre amplifier with two output and highly acclaimed two Trends TA-10.2 SE Power Amplifier, Trends BA-10 Bi-amp Audio System provide the perfect way of integrating your speakers with sonic sound. Easy to use and sound quality this good is now available in a size and price that the music lover can afford, and is no longer the exclusive domain of larger “audiophile” systems.
“As all we know, the sonic rewards are outstanding in a bi-amp system. There will be many obvious improvements in the sound, everything will be clearer and tighter. Trends BA-10 Bi-amp Audio System is use of two Trends TA-10.2 SE Power amplifiers and Trends PA-10.1D Tube amplifier provides sufficient driving power to two power amps concurrently”, say David Ho, the marketing director of Trends Audio.〃 With this arrangement each TA-10.2 amplifier operates over a restricted frequency range. This restricted range presents each TA-10.2 amplifier with a much simpler job and each TA-10.2 amplifier is less likely to “influence” the sound in some way. The speaker’s internal crossover consists of a LPF (low pass filter) and a HPF (high pass filter)”.
The Trends BA-10 Bi-amp Audio System includes the following components:
- 2 x Trends TA-10.2P Class-T Power Amplifier.
- 1 x Trends PA-10.1D Tube Headphone/Pre Amplifier.
- 2 pair x Trends QB-773 Audiophile Audio Cable.
Video Display of Trends BA-10 Bi-amp Audio System.
Horizontal Bi-amp setup
Vertical Bi-amp setup
- Doubling surface area of contacts.
- Doubling surface area of wires.
- Be able to curtail the wires to better suit each application.
- Reducing the load on each amp.
- Reducing the bandwith of the wires often results in greater detail.
- The reduction of load is even greater.
- Have fun tube rolling with the fantastic Pre amplifier.
- new 4mm thick aluminium case provides outstanding shielding & grounding capability to keeps the background silent and maximize the S/N ratio.
Trends BA-10 Bi-amp Audio System is available now and the suggested retail is SE version US$699(with Russian 6H23n tube)and GE version US$699(with USA 12AU7 Tube) and it may be the first and the most competitively priced Bi-amp system for Hi-Fi market. For more information or interested to become their resellers, you can visit their web site athttp://www.TrendsAudio.com or by phone (852)2566-5810 or by email at sales@TrendsAudio.com
About Trends Audio.
Trends Audio is a Hong Kong based company working in audio/video and multimedia production. Since the release of Trends TA-10 Class-T Stereo Audio Amplifier in 2006, Trends has received many prizes from Hi-Fi Magazine and Hi-Fi community worldwide. Trends Audio’s products have become legendary for their compact design, performance and reliability in high end audio market.