Neuhaus Laboratories introduces the new T-2 Integrated Vacuum Tube Amplifier designed for todays digital music files. Give life to flat digital audio. Designed for true plug and play with PC’s and Mac’s.
Just attach the USB to your computer and the T-2 amp and music is automaticallyÂ played through the vacuum tube amplifier. Two digital inputs USB and Optical (SPDIF/Toslink) and 3 analog inputs. Play all your ITunes files with exceptional clarity and depth.
source: George Golik
The Neuhaus Laboratories T-2 Amplifier is built to last. Typically, most big name audio components are mass-produced, primarily of plastic components and are often large in size and difficult to set up and operate. Have you noticed how many buttons and switches they have. The rear connector panel has so many inputs even Einstein would be intimidated. The T-2 Amplifier has an elegant retro look and is built to last with a sturdy steel and stainless steel body, not plastic. Even the knobs are of high quality produced in Japan. It is engineered to provide a long life, and is simple to set up and to operate.
- The T-2 Amplifier has a beautiful black high gloss piano finish on the front steel panel and the transformer covers. The body is a mirror finish stainless steel. The tube cover is flat black with clear polycarbonate side panels.
- Gold plated input jacks (3) and speaker connectors.
- Slow Start Power On Switch-This feature extends the life of the components and the tubes by powering up slowly (about 15 Seconds) every time you turn it on.
- T-2 Amplifier is a true Push Pull Vacuum Tube Amplifier (not solid state)
- Output- 20W x 2
- Frequency Response-10-30KHZ
- Output Impedance-4ohm-8ohm
- Harmonic Distortion-1.5%(1KHZ)
- Input Sensitivity-1000mv
- Input Impedance-50Kohm
- Signal to Noise ratio-85db
- Power Consumption 100W
- Weight-19.8lbs 9kg
- Dimensions-11.5 (W) inches x 11.5 (D) inches x 6 (H) inches
- Tubes 4-6N7 2-6N1 2-6N3
- Homemade out put transformer is made with two special designed EI steels and the OFC wire by our technicians. It has high frequency range with low distortion.
- Stainless Steel Case
- Japanese ALPS Motor potentiometer
- Steel Black Piano Black Glossy Finish Front Panel
- Mirror Stainless Steel Body
- Removable Flat Black Steel Tube Cover/Clear Polycarbonate Side Panels
- Volume Remote Control
- Slow Start Power On
- USB and Optical/Toslink/SPDIF Input
- 3 Rear Gold Plated RCA style input jacks
- Gold Plated speaker connectors