Samsung PN50A550 Plasma TV Flat Panel Televisions

USER REVIEWS

[Jan 19, 2011]
sarahs
Casual Listener

I just recently bought this Samsung TV when I became a employee with DISH. I had got a 722 receiver because I have been interested in going to HD. DISH has this great offer for all customers where you can receive HD free for life. That's when I decided that I need to get a HDTV and decided with this Samsung it works amazing with my HD programming I couldn't ask for a better product!

OVERALL
[Dec 03, 2008]
KAW
Audio Enthusiast

Strength:

great picture and price. $ 1,500.00. Just a little side bar here. I payed $3,000 for a 40" inch Mitsubishi 20 yrs ago. Now you can get A 50" plasma with HD for half that...

None. Works great.

I have had this Plasma for about 3 months. Wow what a picture in HD. Still cannot believe how clear it is. Don't know any tech stuff so I hung it on the wall and pluged it in. That is all and the picture is great. Picked this one because of other reviews I read and the price. Mostly after going to see it.....and compare ( which can be hard to do) lots of good looking sets out there. You can get beat up trying to compare. So go look for your self and you will see.....it isn't that hard once you see the picture.....nice.

OVERALL