Mitsubishi WD-82837 DLP TV Rear Projection

WD-82837 DLP TV

William Holbrook   Audio Enthusiast [Dec 18, 2009]

Mitsubishi WD-82937 82" Projection TV. I am truly blown away by the clarity and quality of the TV. For an 82" screen you would expect distortion or degradation of picture as you approach the outer perimeter of the screen. No such thing; the picture is clear throughout. The screen is quite bright and even sunlight does not hurt the picture.The 3D function seemed quite exciting BUT it appears to be still a future possibility. You need several pieces of extra equipment to take advantage of the feature. ie: Dual Core computer with costly graphics card. Very few movies available.But if they become available you will at least be ready.I am totally happy with the TV and the novelty of the size wears off quickly. It now seems almost too small and I don't think I will ever be able to switch to anything smaller.In the future I may regret stepping up for the purchase but at this time I am a very happy watcher and believer in Mitsubishi quality.

OVERALL