Hitachi 43FDX15B Rear Projection

43FDX15B

43" HDTV Monitor/NTSC Projection Television3

Bill Dunne   Audio Enthusiast [Oct 29, 2003]
Strength:

easy set up

internal audio speakers are weak

I ve had no problems with this tv so far,football is great and watching dvd movies is better

JimRoepcke   Audio Enthusiast [May 02, 2003]
Strength:

Great picture (except for progressive scan mode), excellent stand, comfortable and easy to use remote control and menu system.

When using progressive scan products I have experienced problems with the screen warping during high-luminosity periods. This problem appears to be general to this model of TV because the same problem happened on the display model at Future Shop as well as my own TV. I have since returned the TV because of this problem and purchased a different TV.

Great TV, an excellent value with great picture quality and features, as long as you don't want to use progressive scan mode. As long as you don't plan to use progressive scan devices (including game systems using component video input) this is an excellent value. TV signal is very sharp and bright, and the colours are fantastic.

Eric Stuckey   Audio Enthusiast [Dec 03, 2002]
Strength:

Picture,sound,price,

It takes a few secounds to go to channel to channel.

model year is 2002. My first HDTVready and first RPTV too.Love it so far.Football is great to watch on this baby.Movies on DVD look outstanding.

Similar Products Used: none
Rob   Audio Enthusiast [Nov 07, 2002]
Strength:

Great picture, easy to setup

none found so far

This TV is everything that I wanted and has great features. Easy to set up and blends in to my current home decor enviroment.

Willy Oliver   Casual Listener [Nov 07, 2002]
Strength:

Lots of inputs, well made.

None that I have found..

I am very happy with this product...great picture. Best I have seen for a projection TV. Good instructions!! Well thought out!!