NHT VS 1.4 Surround Speakers

VS 1.4

Surround Effects speakers System Type: 2-way acoustic suspension. Frequency Response: 80 Hz-21 kHz ( 3 dB Sensitivity: 86 dB @ 2.83 V/M Impedance: 8 ohms

scottnkat   Audio Enthusiast [May 15, 2002]
Strength:

clarity of sound and price/performance

clarity of sound (I know this was a strength, but let me explain - it you listen to remastered audio, these are fabulous. If you listen to scratchy records on an Aiwa receiver, these will sound crappy - it''''s all up to your source material).

This is a really nice speaker that is used for both center channel and surround. The combination of the VS-1.4 with the VT-1.4 for the front left and right is really quite exceptional for Home Theater. I compared this to other systems costing up to $2500 from Polk, Klipsh, Bose, and Infinity, and these were by far the best. I''ve been hearing things in my recordings now that I never knew were there.

Similar Products Used: Polk Audio, Klipsch, Kenwood, Infinity, and JBL.
OVERALL
Tuan Vu   Casual Listener [Feb 21, 2002]
Strength:

this speaker good for high frequency

the bass

Hi I just bought receiver rx-v3000 (Yamaha) and I was looking for a speaker. I search most of the store but, they don''t have the speaker that I want. Finally I found at Hitek store I bring it home and listen to it. Guess what the sound was great and clear good for music and movie!

OVERALL