AudioSource System 100 Home Theater Speaker System Surround Speakers

System 100 Home Theater Speaker System

AudioSource home theater speaker systems are based on the rugged and elegant LS 300. The matching center channel LS 300/C adds a second woofer and dual porting for a fuller theater sound. The LS 300 set is either on its own as a five piece set, with a matching compact powered subwoofer, or with a 10-inch, 100-watt powered subwoofer. As matched center and satellite speakers, or with powered subwoofers, our speaker systems are an affordable, easy way to create your own home theater.

LS 300/C Video-Shielded Center Speaker
Four LS 300 Satellite Speakers
10-inch, 100-watt powered subwoofer
19.5 x 17.5 x 25 inches boxed, 53 lbs

Dale Serbousek   Audio Enthusiast [Jan 15, 2002]

Price, ceiling/wall mounts included. Gold plated wire connectors accept banana/pin/bare wire inserts. Great sound for 95% of listeners!

Black Only...White would match ceiling better.

These are great if you want to get into home theater and would rather spend your money on good electronic components. I bought these figuring I would dump my cash into a nice receiver, dvd, and TV...then upgrade the speakers later. When I hooked them up, they sounded so good, that I will probably use these for a long while. They are well built and feel substantial in your hand. I would highly recommend these to anyone that is looking for great sound and an awsome value!