Infinity Systems PS212 Subwoofers

DESCRIPTION

• Bass-reflex design
  • 400-watt RMS amplifier
  • 12" front-firing driver
  • Frequency response 25-150 Hz (±3dB)
  • Continuously variable 50-150 Hz crossover
  • Line-level stereo RCA inputs

USER REVIEWS

[Nov 22, 2019]
brok

Strength:

The PS212 plays strong, room filling tones all the way down to 20hz. I know that the description says that 25hz is the lowest frequency response, but this sub does well all the way into the lowest register. I came across this subwoofer in my local classifieds for 60 dollars. Its really a performer. The bass is tight and never gets boomy. I seriously enjoy listening to electronic music on this thing. It'll play every low end bass note in the song. Seriously, its better than 90% of the subwoofers you'll come across on places like Craigslist or the Facebook Marketplace. If you come across the Infinity PS212, I strongly recommend you pick it up. You won't regret it.

It chuffed once on the movie 'The Conjuring'. Volume knob can be a bit sensitive.

Price Paid:
Purchased:
Used
OVERALL
[Aug 17, 2009]
tommyusa6969
Audio Enthusiast

I hate to repeat myself over and over again, I've already left a review on Amazon.com and I just don't want to say it here again. Anyway, it is a good powered subwoofer, a lot of thump and tight bass, but for music, it is not as good as the Mirage or the Energy as I auditioned a while back. After all, Infinity and JBL are the lower end products.

Pro: Tight bass, lots of power, all of my pictures on the wall close by felt off,
Cons: Annoying thump noise during speech, respond to music not as good as other high end product like I mentioned above.

OVERALL