Energy Speaker Systems ESWC-10 Subwoofers

Adding a subwoofer to your home audio system delivers audio that you can both hear and feel. The Energy ESW-C10s 10 driver and 150W of built-in power amplification complete the home theater experience with deep, full, detailed bass audio. While a bass-reflex cabinet design improves bass performances and minimizes cabinet size, Ribbed Elliptical Surround technology makes it possible to reproduce lower frequencies with improved fidelity.

• Woofer: 10" injection-molded cone
  • Frequency response: 32Hz - 140 Hz
  • Variable low-pass filter: 40Hz - 120Hz
  • Variable phase control: 0° / 180°
  • Power mode switch: Off / Auto / On

Bill Z   Audio Enthusiast [Sep 10, 2013]

While the spec's bely true audiophile status, after a few months of 'breakin' and use in a stereo 4.1 system, I must conclude that this sub is both fast enough and musical for my needs. I also strongly feel that the low bass goes MUCH deeper than the specified 32hz.! I can play bass-heavy music,such as pipe-organ, and not only does the concrete floor in my listening space vibrate, but also, the front sidewalk, outside,approx. 60-feet away! However, as I primarily listen to music, I truly believe this subwoofer to be fast and as tuned and placed, quite good sounding. Very nicely built and durable as well.

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved. and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

Other Web Sites in the ConsumerReview Network: | | | |