Definitive Technology SuperCube III Subwoofers

• High Level Outputs: 5 way binding posts

USER REVIEWS

[Jun 27, 2019]
eschmuntz

Strength:

What an amazing little sub this is. It’s very sensitive to placement but if you get it right, it can put out very large pressure waves it is sublime with music. Very quick, and very deep.

Had many issues with the electronics. But to their credit, the support staff sent me what I needed.

Price Paid:
Purchased:
Used
OVERALL
[Apr 09, 2011]
Justink
AudioPhile

I'm pretty surprised I'm the first person to review this sub because of it's popularity. I bought this sub to supplement bass for music. I don't use it for movies. I currently have it paired with a couple Paradigm S2 V3. Although I've upgraded speakers more than a few times over the last couple years, I've never felt the need to upgrade the Supercube III. This sub gets down to an amazing 16 Hz. What I really love about this sub is how musical it is. I can follow bass lines all the way through a song. It's always clear and tight, never boomy or bloated. It's also compact. Because It's a closed system, I doubt it will shake the pictures off the wall in a home theater application. But for hitting the low notes in music, this sub would be hard to beat. Especially for the money. i highly recommend an audition.

OVERALL