Recoton 900MHz Wireless Indoor Outdoor Speaker AW810 Outdoor Speakers

900MHz Wireless Indoor Outdoor Speaker AW810

Indoor/Outdoor speaker goes anywhere you want music, from pool and patio to kitchen and bath. Its impressive omnidirectional sound adds to the fun of every gathering. Water-resistant design makes it perfect for use poolside and in other moist, damp environments - up to 300 ft.

- Runs on C cell batteries (not included), or can plug into any standard electrical outlet with AC adapter (included).
- AudioMax digital amplifier circuitry extends battery life to more than 100 hours.
- Water-resistant 5"" woofer supplies deep bass tones; 1"" dome tweeter supplies clear high frequencies for outstanding sound.

Frank Titus   Casual Listener [Jun 28, 2011]

I,m a little hard of hearing. I love the clarity of the speaker.

OVERALL
pixelpp   Audio Enthusiast [Apr 15, 2002]
Strength:

Good sound and powerful for wireless solution

Mono

I purchased this system with every intent to return it if it did not perform well outdoors. I live near a highway, and when I''m trying to enjoy my backyard...the traffic noise can be overwhelming. In comes the Advent Wireless speaker. I like the idea of this, protable ''Mono'' speaker over the mounted stereo type. It is easy to move around and set-up...and return to the store should the sound be worse than traffic. Well, I am impressed! With a little fine tuning, the speaker was a hit. I don''t get any good, clear radio stations where I live, so CD''s and the Dish Network Audio channels work great. with this speaker. Get one..you''ll like it''s potential.

OVERALL