Klipsch AW-650 (White) Outdoor Speakers

Available At:
AW-650 (White)

Whether you want to enjoy your favorite music by the pool, on the patio or in your yard, the AW650 has what it takes to put you in a state somewhere between utter disbelief and sheer joy. The AW650 delivers a level of performance thats like nothing youve heard in an outdoor speaker before. Outdoor Speakers (pair) frequency response 70-20,000 Hz (±3dB),paintable, UV-resistant enclosure

Drew Hibrant   Audio Enthusiast [Jul 14, 2009]

I have the best sounding boat on my dock thanks to the Klipsch AW650. They are truly amazing. The have a full sound spectrum with lots of bass and great high notes.
They make the floor shake and the are mounted on the radar arch. I only have a Pioneer Premier deck powering them and they sound GREAT!!!

Available At:
Dave Smith   Casual Listener [Jun 22, 2009]

Hi All,

Just purchased the AW-650 and compared to the Yamaha (larger version) and Polk (5 1/4" woofer) . My side by side comparison told me that these Klipsch were far more advanced than the other two speakers. Klipsch has a much richer sound and for those of us that like the mucis load , these are rated for 340 watts peak, so I cranked them up at the dealer and no distortion observed. They are pricy, but, the sound quality so so much, much better the extra $$'s seemed trivial. I would not have been satisfied with any other speaker after comparing with the AW-650. really impressed. Good Job Klipsch !!!!

JS   Casual Listener [Aug 06, 2008]
Strength:

Great quality
Great sound

None

I have two AW-650s (front L/R) and two AW-525s (read L/R) mounted under the deck facing the large backyard. A Denon 1908 feeds them.
The sound is amazing.
They are a bit pricey but well worth the money.

Similar Products Used: Klipsch AW-525
rhett   Casual Listener [Apr 11, 2007]
Strength:

FUll sound

Price, but quality sometimes comes at a price.

I know there is not many reviews out there in regrads to the Klipsch AW-650 that I could find, so I thought I would throw my 2 cents in. These speakers sound amazing for outdoor speakers. I listened to Bose, Infinity, Polk, Boston Acoustics, Yamaha, Def Tech and Mirage before making this purchase and these speakers were hands down the best. The only Speaker I did not get a chance to try that I wanted was Speakercraft. It sounds like they make some nice Outdoor Speakers but no regrets on the Klipsch. If you would like to save a little cash, the KHO-7's and AW-525's are nice options. I have read some reviews raving on the Yamaha outdoors and they are very good for Speakers under $100, but do not even compare to the aw-650. For as much $$ I have in fixing up my backyard, I did not want to cut it short on the speakers.