Streem HT-200 Home Theater Speaker Systems

HT-200

• Full 5-piece surround sound speaker set
  • 100% MDF wood constructed cabinets reduces cabinet resonance
  • Reinforced driver enclosures with internal padding on front and center speakers
  • Separate enclosures for woofer and tweeter drivers on fronts
  • Fine tuned rear ports on fronts
  • Banana plug compatible connectors on all 5 speakers
  • Gorgeous black piano gloss finish; center and surrounds are seamless
  • PCB mounted crossover with Butterworth design
  • Removeable grills
  • Deep bass

lighting   Casual Listener [Feb 25, 2006]
Strength:

Sound Looks Price

None I can think of

While in the market for a home theater set of speakers; I happened to come across Streem right here on Audioreview thats why I returned here to post a review to help spread the word so that others will know where to come when needing a reference point. So I gave Streem a call they were very friendly and helpful, Ordered the speakers they were delivered within a week well packaged. The speakers are absolutely beautiful (pictures on Streem site don't show the great looks of these speakers)I prefer a softer sound for my music, where as other members of the family like a lot of action movies, I can tell you these speakers cover the spectrum quite nicely excellent seperation between the mids and highs very distinct between channels yet blends so smooth. If you like the rumble of the lows you'll need a sub. Overall I'am very happy with the speakers.