Klipsch WF-35 Home Theater Speaker Systems

Living room friendly, our flagship Icon W Series WF-35 home theater system delivers our sound mantra—power, detail and emotion—from thin, beautiful furniture-grade wood veneer cabinets.

schklip   Casual Listener [Jun 26, 2010]

Bought From: www.acousticsounddesign.com
Price Paid: $2050.00

The Klipsch WF-35 has really impressed me with their presence in the high frequencies with the horn loaded tweeters. The woven fiberglass cones are very rigid and not only perform excellent in the lows, but also look great with the grills off. The grills themselves are magnetically attached, so on or off, the speakers have a clean look to them. The cabinets are wonderfully finished and match any fine furniture decor.

I bought these units from www.acousticsounddesign.com and I have to say that the service from this company was excellent. They not only shipped out my order very quickly, but when UPS damaged one of the speakers in shipment, they immediately sent out a replacement and had UPS pick up the broken one simultaneously. I would highly recommend purchasing from them for their great customer service.