Polk Audio monitor 7 Floorstanding Speakers

monitor 7

A rather small model of floor standing speakers. But theese things have some bass!!! Mine are about 20 years old now and they were never abused but they were pounded. A cheesey 60 watt a channel rca receiver like what I have will give theese speakers enough power to make your insides hurt. i used to run them on a nad amp and that brought them to life!!! but i wanted surround soud and didnt have alot of money so i had to down grade to the rca i have now. they will bring your movies to life and are great for all kinds of music. between me and my son they have been through rap rock oldies country and it all sounds perfect on theese speakers ivery highly recomendthem.

niles300z   AudioPhile [Jul 16, 2010]

I cannot believe there are no reviews here on these fantastic speakers. I have owned many nice speakers, but none can easily beat the 7B. The Peerless tweeter has always been one of my favorites. I had a pair of Cizek's once with the same tweeter, and looking back, those are what made those speakers too. Vocals, strings, and piano sound fantastic. I will write more on these later. Top notch vintage collectors.

OVERALL