Panasonic SB-T200 Floorstanding Speakers

Panasonic SB-T200 Floorstanding Speakers 

USER REVIEWS

Showing 1-2 of 2  
[Apr 06, 2001]
John
Audiophile

Weakness:

Not a nice looking speaker, but It fits in with my decor.

These might probably be the best sounding speakers I have ever heard! They have such nice bass for 5 1/2" cone woofers, They go really loud, and for all you retards out there, who don't understand how wattage works, every time you hear a little differance in sound it doubles the wattage, so on most recievers, half way is about 0.9watts! Back in my day, when amps had wattage meters, and sounded gteat, they actually told you what the wattage was. During University, I learned a lot about electronics, and alot of you people don't understand in the least how Speakers/Receievers/Amplifiers work. Most of it is just Efficiency! Say what you want, but you get an efficient 2 watt amp, will be almost as loud as a 50 watt one.

Similar Products Used:

Infinity Kappa 8/Kappa 9 Speakers, Baycrest Plus 90s

OVERALL
RATING
VALUE
RATING
[Oct 13, 2001]
Rheal Dumoulin
Audio Enthusiast

Strength:

Well designed cabinet... black finish looks great. Good (not great) sound for the price. To much bass emphasized. Very good midrange and too little highs. Does not compare well with Cerwin Vega or JBL (at a similar price). Need a greatly improved high-end.

Somewhat satisfied with general performance. However, thinking about upgrading my main speakers to a higher grade pair.

Similar Products Used:

Cerwin Vega, JBL, Infinity, and Acoustic Research

OVERALL
RATING
VALUE
RATING
Showing 1-2 of 2  

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved.

audioreview.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

Other Web Sites in the ConsumerReview Network:

mtbr.com | roadbikereview.com | carreview.com | photographyreview.com | audioreview.com