Musical Technology Millennium Theater System 2012 Floorstanding Speakers

USER REVIEWS

[Jul 16, 2011]
DOMINGO
Audio Enthusiast

I'm playinjg this thing as I write this review. I don't feel that bad because I only paid 20. dollars in a garage sale but I don't feel satisfied with them. Only good thing about it good base. I don' want them if some body out there wants them contact me.

[Nov 06, 2004]
kevinc666
Audio Enthusiast

Strength:

Good bass and highs

weak mids

I got these for the stereo in my bedroom and for the money they're not bad. I feel sorry for the people who paid more than 200.00 for them because thats about all they're worth. They're nice looking and seem to be well built, at least these have x-overs. Well anyway like I said not bad, sure don't sound like my Altecs or Infinitys

Sony, Fisher, KLH

[May 07, 2004]
PLAYAACE2000
Audio Enthusiast

Strength:

I'll let u know

I'll let u know

MTS 2328...I thought I got a deal like everyone else, but I got PLAYED like a Piano. These 2 guy rolled up on me in a light blue mini van claiming they got 4 extra speakers, showed me this magazine where they were supppose to be worth $849 each...so I gave the punks 200 bucks. I haven't even played the Damn things yet but they better sound good or I will find them.

[Dec 02, 2003]
anonymous
Casual Listener

Looks like I got hit up by my first real scam too...same story as the rest; two guys in a dark blue van pitching they got 2 extra speakers (millennium mts-2328) when they were only supposted to get 4. They flash a magazine ad showing them for $1400 for both then i check in the box and they look nice. I told em i didnt have the money then they said whatever you can afford is good. I said I can only take out $300 from an atm but I ended up forgeting my pin so I did a cash withdrawal on a diff accnt and paid $200 for both though they originally wanted $600. I thought I was actually getting my moneys worth if anything but my online research leads me to believe these are CRAPPY speakers as in many many other scams just like mine and I probably got ripped off. I got their number to an audio outlet in town but I havent bothered to call yet. Ill report back once ive hooked them up.

[Nov 19, 2003]
posse9702
Casual Listener

Strength:

i got one of their phone number! Josh: 619)368-5369. apparently, he lives in oceanside. anyone have their license plate number? let's report them to police.

These two mother-phuckers should go to hell.

ok. too embarassed to post this up. but i will hoping this would help out some fools who got scammed like me. a pair of mts2328 for 300. brand new, but the fact that i got scammed makes it worthless. two guys in a ford, red suv, saying that they had to get rid of them before their boss sees it...a typical scam. all happened in UCSD parking lot(la jolla).

[Nov 19, 2003]
scammed

Strength:

These two mother-phuckers should go to hell.

[Nov 05, 2003]
Piro
Casual Listener

Strength:

Strong bass. They LOOK nice.

Still pissed that it was a scam and I didn't look it up much beforehand.

This wasn't all that bad. It was actually two guys in a SUV this time tho. I hooked em up and they seem to work fine. I'll keep the boxes tho and if they start going whack I'll sell em off. So far they're doing well.

Audio Digital 5000E

[Oct 20, 2003]
SoulSlayer
Casual Listener

Same Story like everyone. I’ve just bought these speakers haven’t hooked them up yet. I tried to search online for preview for the speakers. But it turned out to be just fraud. However I just paid 220 with beers so it’s not bad at all. But anyone wants to get those guys, I got the van plate number. Soooooo, Get Them..

[Sep 13, 2003]
Mark
Audio Enthusiast

Geez, I feel like an idiot. The guys must really get around. I've seen posts here from NJ to CA and I'm from Denver. Same deal here: 2 guys, white van, magazine ad, MTS-2328. Even had the surround setup too. I just got home, and decided to research it a bit, and found this page. Since I only paid 200 for the pair, I don't feel that bad. Even bottom of the line floor standers start at around 75 a piece at best buy. They actually gave me a receipt from Rocky Mountain Home Theater Distributors, and the number seems to be valid, but the yellow pages show a different address(maybe an entirely separate company). Well, at least I didn't spend as much as some of you here. My sympathies.....

Kenwood Home Theater System

[Aug 28, 2003]
Jimmy Yoo
Casual Listener

Strength:

Strengths? Yeah right...>

Everything, just DON'T buy them.

Just to let everyone know, that last review was by one of the pricks that ripped everyone off. He's writing about how the speakers are great and that it's everyone elses own fault for buying them and how some people are better hagglers than others. You need to shut your mouth Mark. You know everyone got ripped off. Your a piece of scum like everyone of those rip off artists. Fortunately, I didn't get ripped off but my co-worker did and his speakers don't even work. It's sad but there are people out there that still get jooped and that doesn't mean they DESERVE to get ripped off. Anyhow, that's about all I wanted to say.

Similar Products Used:

speakers you would find in a junkyard.