Magnat Concept 1000 Floorstanding Speakers

Concept 1000

3 way floorstanding basreflex

J.B. van Steensel   Audio Enthusiast [Nov 27, 2001]
Strength:

Clear high en mid, deep bass (down to 20 Hz), price.

none

This review is about the Magnat Concept 2000, but this speaker is technical the same as the Magnat Concept 1000. Also the design and the specifications are the same.

Great speakers for organ-music. I had listened many speakers, but I never found this specifications for this price. Realy a bargain.

Price paid: hfl 199,00 = €90,30

Similar Products Used: Infinity MK2, but this speaker range has more articulates high en bass
OVERALL
Henk Horstink   a Casual Listener [May 13, 1999]

I have listened for about 10 years to a pair wharfdale diamond 3 and these little ones have given a lot of listning pleasure. But after 10 years I wanted something new en started listning some other speakers such as the warfdale valdes 400 and 500 (becouse the diamonds did so well). But then there stood a pair of these Magnats... bright high, better uncolored mid and a verry low bass, wich I think, is a little unregular but absolutely not irritating. So I bought these, and I love them!! So if anyone wants a pair of cheap($300.00 although Magnat.nl sais they cost about $600.00) verry good speakers, buy these!!!

OVERALL