JBL S412-PM2 Floorstanding Speakers

S412-PM2

plumbob   Audio Enthusiast [Jan 30, 2011]

I picked these cheap a thrift store (30.00ea.) but had to put new capacitors in em and circuit boards@181.90. BUT!!! These are excellent sounding spkrs @any volume, and they can handle anything !I fIirst used as afront channel on my Dennon surround system , now I use them to practice my drums to,w/ onkyo reciever and more than enuf POWER!!! GREAT BASE! Would highly recomend! Clear ,distinct ,yet mellow sounding ,speaker. Now I have JAMO's on 1 surround system (GREAT) AND Polk Audio ON other, also very good, not to crazy bout Pioneer reciever, except looks.

OVERALL
ken   Audio Enthusiast [Jan 21, 2009]
Strength:

Overall sound quality

They are big and heavy to move

THe sound on these speakers is unbelievable. Mid tones, and bass is outstanding. Great speakers for home theatre. You get better sound from these speakers than from a surround sound system. I recommend these speakers to everyone. PS I did research for one year before settling on these speakers.

Customer Service