JBL J350A Floorstanding Speakers

1 2/4" Tweeters

8 Ohms

made 1984 - 1986

Lucky in AZ   Audio Enthusiast [Jul 27, 2014]

I recently picked up a pair of these off CLOSE for a steal. I had read all the reviews saying they were no good, but one really needs to be the judge of that for themselves. I am very pleased with this speaker.
I'm running them along Sid a set of JBL ND310's and the two together sound simply amazing. The clarity the 350's put out is amazing, the bass could be a little stronger, but I like heavy bass (thus the reason for running the 310's)

All in all, a great speaker for the money they can be had for on today's used market.

OVERALL
LEECHYNUT   AudioPhile [Oct 24, 2011]

Originally, bought these speakers (from a pushy salesperson) to "round out" my stable of AR speakers. The smaller AR's (3Ax's or 2Ax's) took more power to push than the JBL's, (and sounded waaaay better). These fine JBL's though, delivered well above and beyond the call of duty. First, the SIZE of them..., quality of workmanship, and pleasure to the eyes... they win out over the plain AR's... and played by themselves, were perfect. Great response whether the music was classical or ZZ Top. Great for Jazz too.... (don't know about "country" hmmmmm). When used to round out the AR's sound... delivered more than adequately, indeed! I had one pair on each side of the house... (den and lv. room) - and the sound between the rooms was fantastic! VERY Good speakers, these... used them as studio monitors for a while too, and they were great for that application! I'm looking for a qualified person to fix them (long story, but they didn't quite make it through a cross-country move - [UPS] - in fact, they were trashed!!!) (as I said - another long story ).

OVERALL