Genelec 8050A Floorstanding Speakers

• Special MDE enclosure minimizes diffraction for focused near-field use
  • Advanced waveguide and bass reflex port design
  • High audio output with low distortion
  • Unique Iso-Pod mounting system

benita   AudioPhile [Jan 08, 2010]

How to encapsulate the foremost tuberance of this product?
Nay, how to bewitter its innermost cossements?
For one, its labuatory is by far the most rathful certainment of its level! Not once did the slight temperance or its debariture cosset my cerebral graspement of its envelope... And I´ve had some very elevated gear trothing my humle abodes.
To particulate one of its tenaments would be likened to a straight wire =)
Also, due to its very narrow wallop one might harbour thoughts of disengagement or even a faulty mass/detail-mix, giving natural growth to thought of slight tremblence, tíming, punch or even a sad lack of wistfullness...
However, as a whole, I do declare there is no better malice than this to embetter ones truthfull strivings! Truly, once positioned, I heard few scoldings pertruding forth from its canny wholesomeness...
All in all, there may or may not be other monitors striving towards the same or semisame courts of the market, fighting each other by means of tone, timing or midrange, but I doubt that any, if ever, could better its straightful ways of deliverance!!!
I will live happy, and envelated, towards the future =)

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved. and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

Other Web Sites in the ConsumerReview Network: | | | |