Beyond 2000 Floorstanding Speakers

2000

5-way towers with 20" woofer

Tim   Audiophile [Oct 08, 1999]

Can anyone please tell me where I can find information or dealers of Beyond audio products? I'm very interested in the Beyond 2000, but I can't find anything on the internet, and www.beyondaudio.com just brings up a file server. Please email me at satelitess@aol.com with any information. Thanks.

red   Audiophile [Dec 14, 2000]
Strength:

the strong smell that would come from feeding any power to them

if weakness were a relative term here more like frail

both of these companies should get together they have alot in common

Similar Products Used: nuance speaker line another joke
Pete   an Audiophile [Sep 02, 1999]

These have great clarity and EVEN BETTER bass response. These beat Bose, B&W, Paradigm, and all those others who think they got what it takes!!! Call these people up right now and get these!!!

an Audiophile [Sep 06, 1999]

I have these hooked up to a pair of 1.0's as surrounds. I have it hooked up to a 1000 watt amp (all together). My cousin turned it on while it was all the way up. NOW SHE CAN'T HERE! Be careful when using powerful amps! For $299.99 each they are a steal. I am still looking for a center channel.

Luke   a Casual Listener [Sep 02, 1999]

These are great...I think everyone else already explained it!!

Personal   an Audiophile [Sep 02, 1999]

I just wanted to let all you people out there that there is a mistake...the MSRP is actually $299.99/each. Sorry for the inconvinence. But these are still a GREAT deal. Pair these up with the Beyond 1.0 or 1.1 and your ready to go!!

Kenny   an Audiophile [Aug 22, 1999]

I compared these to other speakers at Best Buy, Soundex, Circuit City, Sears, and American Appliance. These speakers beat all of them. It's the only 5-way speaker I ever seen with as much power as these guys have. Handling up 1000 watts. The 20" woofer goes as low as 10 Hz!!!! (as the advertisements say) Forget the subwoofers and surround speakers. This is all you need. I'd give these a 10 but you can only go to 5! This is a must buy!

J. Singleton   an Audiophile [Aug 24, 1999]

I totally agree with Kenny...but, I tested these babies with a CD that says it goes down to 5 Hz's on certain songs but had trouble when it hit 20 Hz. Anything about that works get. You can't go wrong for the price. Move over Polk Audio, and Infinity!!! Here come Beyond. This is a great deal. I've had these for 2 months and DA** THEY SOUND GREAT!!! Also, soon Beyond will not be just available by Mail order. Within a year or so they will be on sale at Circuit City and maybe Best Buy.