Sony SSCR305 Center Channels

SSCR305

2-Way Center Speaker, Dual 5" Woofers, 1" Dome Tweeter, 5" Full-Range Surround Speakers..

blake no   Audio Enthusiast [Dec 22, 2002]
Strength:

loud clear sound good deep bass

big and bulky

Good clear sound with good deep bass. I would reccommend these speakers 2 anyone who wants to stay cheap but get good quality for a small room.

oben1kenobi   Audio Enthusiast [Apr 23, 2002]
Strength:

Crystal clear and it pounds

kind of big and bulky

It sounds great. Clear and loud. An excellent compliment to my home theatre.

Ernest White   Casual Listener [Jan 27, 2002]
Strength:

Clear Sound, Nice Bass

Kinda Bulky Takes Up Space

I'm new to the technical side of sound, but I do know what sounds better. I got the Sony speakers free with my STR-DE875 as part of a promotion the store was having and initially was going to sell them, then I decided to try them against my Bose VCS-10 and 100's to see if there was a real differnce and yes it was. The sound was a lot clear and much louder. I have learned my lesson as far as Bose products go, and I'm more careful about what name I choose. Point Blank I highly recomend this if your starting out of have a small setup, but if you don't like bulky items I suggest a stalite speaker system.