MB Quart CTR Stage Center Channels

CTR Stage

Center Channel Speaker

keviinmc   Audio Enthusiast [Sep 15, 2004]

This is a decent center channel for the price. i did find that the speaker was at times annoyingly louder than my other speakers during the break in period. once it finally settled i am pretty pleased with it. Overall, if youre not looking to spend a whole lot on a center channel i would recommend this speaker, very good value

Greg Galvan   an Audio Enthusiast [Apr 23, 1999]

I got this speaker because of the price. I am sending it right back. It didn't sound much better than the specker in my TV. I will take the 15% restock fee. I was very surpressed that MB Quart could make such a poor speaker since their car speakers sound so good. Spend the extra money and don't do what I did.

Hunter   an Audio Enthusiast [Apr 08, 1999]

I recently got my MB Quart CTR Stage at a blow-out cost of only $129 from Soundcity.com I think the Center is well worth the money at this cost. The sound is clear and sharp highs and lows are evenly matched. And the style is quite nice great steal of a deal! get one while they last ask for Berry Chin at soundcity he may even work out a deal with you. I've worked with Berry before he's outstanding.

Peter   an Audiophile [Apr 26, 1999]

I just got a MB center Stage and this center channel is awsome for the money you can't find a better Center for the money I followed the advise from Hunter another audio reviewer and ordered it from Soundcity, the total cam to $115 with shipping set it up and this center sound GREAT!!!!!!! I compared it to about twenty others from the mid range price and I'd say give Soundcity a call they won't last long not at this low cost Three buddies of mine have already placed there orders.

DTH   Audio Enthusiast [Dec 08, 1999]

I bought the Quart CTR Stage to complement my Quart One's I use for my front speakers and found they blend together nicely. I was using a more expensive JBL for my center but noticed differences in tonality so I saw the MB Quart CTR Stage advertised at a bargain price and decided to purchase. I highly recommend this center channel for not only the price but for the superb sound that it reproduces.

TTN   an Audiophile [Feb 24, 1999]

Superb performer in a relatively compact size. With a 6.5" woofer and a 3/4" tweeter and 125W power handling, this center speaker can cover more full range than most speakers. The sound is crystal clear, clean, strong, and warm.

Craig VanGundy   Audio Enthusiast [Mar 01, 2001]
Strength:

MB QUART Quality
Outstanding sound reproduction
Excellent Center for the price.

No complaints

The MBQuart 304 CTR has been one of my best purchases made online. Outstanding performance for a great price. I strongly recommend this purchase. I ordered my center channel from www.acousticsounddesign.com Their delivery was the fastest I have ever seen from all my other online purchases. #1 in customer service. Great place to purchase your next Home Audio piece.