Eosone RSC 300 Center Channels

RSC 300

powerlord   Audio Enthusiast [Jan 22, 2007]
Strength:

Beautiful digital attack,can go as loud as needed and stay clear as a bell.Very heavy and stationary,quality build.

none

Crystal clear. And to the review saying this center is muddy,you should try using a quality amp or reciever on your quality speakers.I have friends that own Definitive centers,Klipsch,and Onkyo and they all would like to buy mine.I run this cenetr and my whole Eosone HT with a Marantz SR-18 reciever so I'm definately using them to their full potential,this center sings.I just wish that Eosone was still in buisness.

Customer Service

Haven't had to use them

Similar Products Used: Paradigm,DT,B&W
John L   Audio Enthusiast [Feb 10, 2000]
Strength:

Build and Sound quality

none

I mated these with the 600 towers and they sound great. The center gives out natural sounding dialogue in Dolby Digital and never sounds "artificial". I was also impressed with the build qualtiy and how sturdy and heavy it felt compared to most center channel speakers. I paid $200 and feel that I got an awsome bargain.

Mike   Audio Enthusiast [Feb 23, 2000]
Strength:

build, clean sound, price

still looking...

I was comparing centers at various stores and this one sounded great, especially for the price. Added it to my modest system: Optimus LX10's in the front, Infinity Reference 2000.2's in the rear. Everything run by an Onkyo TX-SV646 receiver. AC3 sounds great with a Toshiba SD3109 DVD. Even my audiophile friends are impressed.

The speaker is solid in construction. It hangs with any of the Infinity speakers I played with on the sales floors, and it was cheap (on sale for $250).

If you need bang for the buck, look no further.

Frank   an Audio Enthusiast [Aug 18, 1998]

This speaker is well worth the cost. I'd been using phantom with my eosone 600's and didn't realize what I was missing out on until I hooked up my 300 today. This is the best center I've ever heard. A word of advice--get Eosones at crutchfield instead of best buy. Wait the two days for delivery, and you'll save the sales tax and $50.

Tony   an Audio Enthusiast [Nov 12, 1998]

I added this center channel, towers, and surrounds to my Sony DA50ES and it has made a world of difference! too many times my wife said what did he/she say during movies! after comparing the def techs and eosone's I believe that the towers are an easy tie but the center, and surrounds far outshined the deftechs that I heard. Dispute me if you must DefTech fans but, I listed myself as an audio-entusiast because my money goes to my guitar/recording gear, but I have the ear of an audiophile. We use Legacy Focus's in the studio I work for, but home audio speakers isn't where I wanted to bury $4000.00 when I only spend a fraction of my time at home! All in all this center channel is amazing! combo it with the surrounds/1000 towers and it is the best value I have found for an audio entusiast/entry audiophile, who wants speakers that can challenge the big boys but doesn't want to pay $1000's for a difference that most people really can't hear anyways.

Ryan Stansbury   a Casual Listener [Aug 04, 1999]

Had this one thrown into a package at a 50% discount without even hearing them. I had to take the sales person's word for it. He was right. It is a very nice center speaker. My friend paid $1,000 for his and was impressed with the Eosone so much that he could not tell the difference in sound quality.

manny   an Audio Enthusiast [Feb 16, 1999]

If you want real sound from your set-up you shoul listen to the Legacy center channel line up, a bit more, well woth it. The eosone's are muddy.

Matt   an Audiophile [Dec 13, 1997]

I bought these speakers on a whim and wow am I impressed. I heard them in a in store display and I had to have them. Not too many speakers impress me. I've heard them all and for the value none can beat these. This is one of the best center channel speakers I've heard. I would recommemd these to anyone.