Klipsch Synergy B-3 Bookshelf Speakers

Synergy B-3

Power, detail and emotion define the sound that pumps out of a Synergy Series B-3 bookshelf loudspeaker. This masterpiece of design and performance provides an exceptional dynamic punch that makes it a great alternative for living spaces that won't accommodate a tower speaker. This third generation Synergy bookshelf model benefits from more than 55 years of Klipsch engineering experience and aesthetic upgrades that are representative of a new quality of craftsmanship.

James   Audio Enthusiast [Feb 05, 2009]

I have loved these speakers for years. It was not until recently that I decided to upgrade my surround sound system and these were the first speakers I bought. I got the B-3's, C-2, S-2 and KSW-12. What a great set-up! I bought them from www.sounddistributors.com. Please call them! I got him to lower the price to 10% above cost! You know about the speakers, they are the best you can get! Love them, Love them, Love them!!!!

OVERALL