Copulare Zonal Tone-Basis Bookshelf Speakers

Killkill   Audio Enthusiast [Jul 04, 2006]

Sound Improvement -> more Definition
Good Looking
Excellent materials used.

I bought the Copulare Zonal Twn base directly from the manufacxturer.

If you have a good High End syste and want to place it properly, you should definitely try a QUALITY rack. Glass and Metal are usually influencing thre sound, making it loose definition.

This rack is very expensive, but the manufacturing quality and the design is just amazing. It looks as good as the price suggests. I found that my system gained definition, not a tremendous improvement, but a noticeable one.

I did notice, however, that when you replace power chords, interconnects, speaker cables and racks, that the sound improvement does become stronger the more weaknesses you eliminated. Since I had still cheap power chords and speaker cables when I bought this unit, the improvment on the end result might be bigger than I noticed at first.

Anyway, if you spend high amounts on cables and chords, there is no reason why you should not spend it on a rack as well.

The manufacturing quality is absolutely top notch, never seen anything better, period.