Canton NESTOR 603 Bookshelf Speakers

NESTOR 603

Canton introduces its 3 Way Floorstanding Speaker the Nestor 603. This product features 150 watts of maximum power, a stylish black finish, and a pair of 3-way bass reflex Nestor 603 Speakers.

J Kuurstra   Audio Enthusiast [Jan 07, 2004]
Strength:

clear hights and pretty mutch solid but very strong bass.

This is perhaps not the highest quality speaker for livingrooms but if you can get them for a lower price they will do just perfect in a 5.1 setting in the rear.

I bought these Nestor603's (new!) a few years a go for great price and they please me verry wel. They are connected wth a very strong Pioneer amplifier, the sound is best described as heavy and clear. they can take a lot off power before they start sounding less solid.

Similar Products Used: B&W and (Sony)
OVERALL
ygge   Audio Enthusiast [Feb 02, 2002]
Strength:

Nice crystal clear sound Nice price/performance

Litle more thighten bass would be great.

I got my Nestor 603''s with a Yamaha RX-V 569RDS A/V reciver, and i like them very well.. I got them at a really good packetprice I couldn''t refuse.. I think the bass colud be a little more thigt, but all in all the speakers sounds REALLY great for the price.. I''m very happy..