Amphion Prio 510 Bookshelf Speakers

Prio 510

Prio 510 is a gorgeous two-way ported design sporting a number of high-quality touches that makes the Prio 510 standout from the crowd. It packs a surprising package of innovation and technical finesse resulting in true audiophile performance.

michelem   AudioPhile [Jan 13, 2011]

I have a pair of Amphion Prio 510 connected to 100W AM-Audio power amplifier and AVM20 pre Anthem.
The sound is great. What I noticed is that I can ear much of little details in music and it is very audible the “crescendo” of the sound.
The soundstage is large, deep and high. The Prio 510 can easily fill my room (8x5,5 meters). My listening position is 5 meters from the speakers.
I read that Prio loudspeakers have little bass response and that it is better to place them at least 50 cm from the wall. This is what I did initially. But I was not satisfied. Then I put the Prio 510 closer to the rear wall (approx. 20cm) and I achieved an excellent sound, with lot of powerful and thight bass.
Excellent speakers!!!

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved. and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

Other Web Sites in the ConsumerReview Network: | | | |