GPX C3972 Personal CD Player CD Players Portable

GPX C3972 Personal CD Player CD Players Portable

DESCRIPTION

Car rides just became so much cooler now with GPX's portable CD player. Compatible with your CD-Rs and CD-RWs, it's ready to give your ears a workout. Three play modes add a little variety to your listening and the 45-second skip protection keeps your music smooth even when the road gets bumpy.

USER REVIEWS

[May 13, 2022]
Clutch_Nixon

Strength:

This is an oldschool stuff that I own in a childhood.

This is old staff

Used
[May 07, 2022]
Patrick01

Strength:

A good product for those who like to have their music on the go. The player is lightweight and has a long battery life, making it perfect for taking with you on a hike or jog. The sound quality is good, and the player can hold a lot of CDs. Recommended home service: Ductwork Cleaning Phoenix.

The only downside is that it doesn't have a lot of features, but for the price, it's a great player.

New
[May 01, 2022]
Danni

Strength:

I never expected that I can find this one here. I got mine years ago and up to now, I'm still using it. Though it's no longer the CD era I still highly recommend this same as this website: www.mobilewindowtintingphoenix.com that offers the best window tinting and car detailing services in Phoenix.

Since then, I haven't got any issues using it.

New
[Jan 04, 2015]
Leon A Walters
Audio Enthusiast

I bought this Unit over 11 years ago and it still works great! Use it laying flat, vertical, or upside down... it still plays great! The Batteries last a long time before needing to be recharged. I carry it in a "pouch" with strap around my neck... walking, running, or bumping it doesn't cause any skipping. This is a VERY well built product! The Price is very reasonable - $20.00! It also comes with a Line Out Jack, Stereo Headphones, battery power indicator, and other features. It also has a port for a external power source. If you like your CDs... this is a Great Product!