JVC RV-B550 Cassette/CD Boombox Boomboxes

JVC RV-B550 Cassette/CD Boombox Boomboxes

DESCRIPTION

There is nothing else like the JVC RVDP100 KaBoom! Its the highest power portable stereo ever offered; and a full function music machine that will amaze and entertain. This KaBoom! uses a four amplifier configuration with 52 watts of total power dual 6-1/2" super woofers w/Super Exciter bass circuit guitar & microphone inputs drum pads and a built-in rhythm machine. Two front-firing speakers provide the full range sound. Active Clear Sound (ACS) controls high frequencies to prevent deterioration of the signal-to-noise ratio and improve clarity for better balance with deep lows. Backlit LCD Display clearly shows you important information even in low light. Built-In Guitar Amplifier allows you to plug in your guitar and use the Kaboom as a guitar amplifier. Plus with the mixing feature you can create your own music mixing the guitar sound with CD sound and recording on the cassette deck. Cassette Deck allows playback of cassettes in the handy built-in mechanism. CD Player accepts and plays both 5"...

USER REVIEWS

[Oct 26, 2022]
AnnaSmith

Strength:

Wow! I like this looks handy and durable. carpet cleaning sioux falls sd

Where to purchase?

[Oct 13, 2022]
Kyzer1816

Strength:

We had like this before and so far it works well. usa leather wallet

None so far.

[May 13, 2022]
Clutch_Nixon

Strength:

Got this cool boombox and listen it time to time

Still useful thing

[Apr 12, 2022]
LiamB

Strength:

Good old days! I still have this unit of boombox in my apartment! Greetings from Tree Removal Sioux City!

Immortal! You'll probably go black before this.

[Dec 27, 2021]
Andrea1

Strength:

This is a quality product. I have one years ago but I sold it to a friend of mine, who's one of the best interior painters in Salt Lake City. Until now it's fully functional and he can still play music the old fashion way.

No issues so far.

New
[Dec 21, 2021]
Patrick01

Strength:

The sound quality is good for both the cassette tapes and CDs, and the volume is adjustable for you to get the right level of sound. The boombox has a great design with its retro look. By the way, please see this fence installation in Marana AZ if you need help with your fence installation project in that area.

I have no issues with the product and I already sold it to a friend of mine in good working condition.

[Sep 27, 2021]
Breana

Strength:

You have an amazing quality. Keep it up Cincinnati marketing companies

None so far

[Sep 27, 2021]
Breana

Strength:

You have an amazing quality. Keep it up Cincinnati marketing companies

None so far

[Feb 25, 2021]
MasonQuinn

Strength:

It`s a very nice stereo, I use it for my audio assignments, and I`m fully satisfied with the sound. A few months ago I was writing a paper on the topic about my best purchase of the year, and I decided to write about this stereo. As I was lack of time, I ordered a paper from https://www.trustmypaper.com/ and they delivered the exact paper I needed!

not found any

[Dec 12, 2020]
Nicki943

Strength:

It’s a fantastic boombox for me because I grew up with this fantastic radio in the kindergarten & I still love it today. The main reasons why I love this model is the cool “Speaker illumination” feature, this feature is cool and makes the radio fun and interesting to look at. (Speaker illumination is a Blue or red light in the center dust cap of the speakers, the light blinks to the rhythm of the music) Not just the cool features but this radio sound amazing and this unit last for many years. The JVC RV-B550 was launched in 2000, ever since they play and feel like they just came out of the factory today. The CD, CASSETTE & AM/FM Player is fantastic! I’m from Denmark and I brought mine for 460 DKK or 74 USD

* Because this unit is from 2000 this unit does NOT support Bluetooth. * This unit is outdated and is not manufactured anymore, if you want this unit, you have to buy it used. * This unit is not digital and cannot play radio over the internet * This model is old and have no warranty * If you are looking for a repair for this unit, sry but you are slightly out of luck except if you know how to repair it yourself or have a friend of yours to repair it for you.

Price Paid: