Aiwa CSD-MR1 Cassette/CD Boombox Boomboxes

Aiwa CSD-MR1 Cassette/CD Boombox Boomboxes

USER REVIEWS

[Nov 09, 2020]
Thomas Maxwell

Strength:

MR1s don't come up when talking about the sound quality of a device because of their mediocrity in that field, but it would be a sin to exclude them when discussing reliability and durability. Heck, you can check gardener mandurah to see all the MR1s we have at our shop.

Sound quality is subpar.

1999
[Jul 15, 2020]
Sammy Jankis

Strength:

I'm a retired accountant that established a towing company and I always have this on in my office. I'm a big fan of cassettes and this little boombox was everything I never knew I needed. The volume is superb, the sound quality is crisp, and the flashing disco lights are reminiscent of my youth. An absolute gem from Aiwa.

I will update this review after a few months of usage.

1980
[Apr 12, 2020]
BrianP

Strength:

Have this and will certainly be keeping it for many years. It will be worth some serious money one day as cassettes and CDs will be collectors items. stucco repair tampa

Works as expected.

[Jun 09, 2019]
Boomer

Strength:

Built like a battleship. Had this over fifteen years now, and everything works on it. Has a smashing tone and love the flashing disco lights in various colours. The radios strerio indicator works well with tuning. A great piece of kit. Well done Aiwa .

Nothing. This thing is bulletproof.

New