Myryad MT100 Tuners

High-end tuner

John Wyckoff   Audio Enthusiast [Jun 22, 2000]

Professional build quality. No nonsense design approach. Noisless.

The unit has a tendency to go into mono mode. However, a click of the remote puts it back into stereo.

I'm not a fan of English products. Jaguars, Triumphs (both car and motorcycle) and Lucas (the prince of darkness) electronics. So I was reulctant. My son produces Hammer Dynamics audiophile speakers. He suggested the Myryad. I purchased an their intregrated amp their FM tuner. I have their CD on order now.

After hooking things up and tuning into my favoriate classical FM station I realized the sound coming from the speakers was as clean as when I listen to my Sony CD unit through the same amp. The Myryad adds nothing to the music, for which I am grateful. There is no tendency to drift, coloration added. To make a long review short. I've never had a better tuner. It looks good, sounds good works flawlessly. I did have to buy it from a dealer in Vermont and I live in New Mexico but discovered that Butternut Audion in Vermont is an upright company and very helpful.

Similar Products Used: Marantz, McIntosh

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved. and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

Other Web Sites in the ConsumerReview Network: | | | |