Sony CMT T1 Mini Systems

Sony CMT T1 Mini Systems 

DESCRIPTION

The CMT-T1's sleek design is based on the CD jewel-box size. The CD player features Pulse-type Digital-to-Analog Converter. The system also incudes an auto reverse cassette deck.

USER REVIEWS

Showing 1-1 of 1  
[Jul 24, 2002]
Andy
Casual Listener

Strength:

good looks and size good for instrumental music but one at a time please. unless you want the noise of traffic from some over crowded street in india.

Weakness:

No tone No clearance in sound Usless with out remote Usless with out active sub over all save your money and don't buy it.

It was the look that got me how ever i don't go for small systems. at that time i was renting a small place so i thought it would be ideal. Till i went to the counter to pay for it, i dont remember how much it was but it was alot. i know that because i still have dent in my wallet. As soon as i put the cd in and hit play. my eyes were watery. it had no bass what so ever and no tone control for me to mess arround. After that i just left it and never touched it again. Don't get me wrong when ever some one came arround to my apartment they fell in love with it's look. It's got beautifull silver finish and blue speaker covers. If you like rock like i do than you mind as well try to sing it your self or get some one to do it for you. because this system will make you hate your most favourite rock band after your hear them on it. It's a shame sony could have done so much better than that so much effort but zero result. i think they spended more time on the looks than the sound. it's got self emplified speaker which is good but the punch and tweak is not there. i had to buy active sub to go with it. It did manage to give me a little bass. but than sound kind of got more ugly. it sounded like the sound your hear from the ice cream van. Apart from all that it does have some good features like ah aah o yeah the looks. It's just very scheming system. If you already have bought it than go out and get some ear plugs. And if you hav'nt than don't even take it if some one offers you for free.

Similar Products Used:

Any thing else but this.

OVERALL
RATING
VALUE
RATING
Showing 1-1 of 1  

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved.

audioreview.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

Other Web Sites in the ConsumerReview Network:

mtbr.com | roadbikereview.com | carreview.com | photographyreview.com | audioreview.com