Aiwa XR MG9 Micro Digital Audio System Mini Systems

XR MG9 Micro Digital Audio System

Aiwa introduces the XR-MG9 Digital Audio System. This system features 100 watts of total power, a front loading CD Player, an electronic graphic equalizer with 3 presets, and a half mirrored finished front panel. The XR-MG9 is a great choice for audio enthusiasts.

Haywood Jablome   Audio Enthusiast [Apr 02, 2011]

Moderately priced, has lots of power for a shelf unit. Really bangs and will easilt rattle other objects off the shelf. SImple to use, no overly complicated. I need a new remote !

Luke Neff   Audio Enthusiast [Aug 09, 2003]
Strength:

Sound, features, power and good looks

none

This stereo is great! I was looking at buying a Phillips MC-320 till I saw and heard this one. I paid 99.99 for this Aiwa but I think it is worth a lot more than that judging by sound and features. I certainly would reccommend this stereo to anyone.

Similar Products Used: Aiwa portable CD player
Marc   AudioPhile [May 30, 2003]
Strength:

Great Sound, High power, ease of operation.

none noted

I purchased this system to play in my small office. After searching and trying out several model that were within a price range that I had capped at $200. This system was listed for around $300 and Rex Stores at Arnot Mall in Elmira, NY were clearing them out at $89 each. The sound is incredible and is comparible to my home system. Clarity is pure, Operation is simple, and it fits well in the area available. At over 100 watts of output, it gives you a lot of bang for the buck. I would have purchased this at a higher price. Definitely recommended