Aiwa NSX-MT725 Mini Systems

NSX-MT725

Matt   an Audio Enthusiast [Sep 16, 1999]

i was looking for a surround-sound system for my room and this was an AMAZING steal! the sound quality is near-perfect, even at the highest volume levels, and when i hook my computer up to it and play games...it's unbelievable. the speakers are small enough to fit on my bookshelves when turned on their side, and the cables connected to the surround-sound was enough to span even my walls with slack to spare! for 300 it's certainly a best buy for anyone looking for great quality that'll last

dude dude   Casual Listener [Oct 04, 2001]
Strength:

nothing

nothing

this product sux

Similar Products Used: nothing
Bobby Jones   Casual Listener [May 25, 2001]
Strength:

They sound relly gud when Iam high en crak. I like speackers. They are kool. I like to eat toes.

This system smells like wommd. It catches me off guard. All of the suden it will bite me and spit at me. My dog likes it. His name is God. I worship idols. Guys with beards scare me. This speaker grows a beard on Sunday. It also poops on my TV. I have to clean it up.

Mybe I am not crazy I I don't eat dogs? Maybe my dogs arent crazy if they eat me? Well I guess I was getting at The apeakes are good on Fridays. If they are crossed with yellow hairs they work better. The yellow doorknobs beat my speakers when it is raining on Tuesday. It is now 5:00 and time to watch my speakes poop on my TV. If I feed the speakers sunflower seeds they will sing a song for me on Thursdays. Bu Bye.

Bobby Jones   Casual Listener [May 25, 2001]