NAD T512 Multiple DVD Players

NAD T512 Multiple DVD Players 

DESCRIPTION

• Plays DVD-Video, CD, CD-R, CD-RW Dolby
  • Digital/PCM/DTS digital out
  • Component Video output (120V version only)
  • S-Video and Composite video outputs
  • MP-3 decoder integrated (song titles displayed on video output)
  • SCART with RGB and Composite Video output (230V version only)
  • PAL/NTSC compatible with PAL 60 option (230V version only)

USER REVIEWS

Showing 1-1 of 1  
[Nov 07, 2006]
Niels Berndsen
Audio Enthusiast

Strength:

Power output Amplifier. Style and appearance. both Amp and DVD player

Weakness:

Within the first year the amp suffered a mallfunction in the subwoofer. This suddenly switched itself off, or better said... no sound was coming from the Sub-woofer anymore. Shortly after that the right front speaker showed the same mall-function. good thing it was fixed. NAD replaced the Subwoofer centre card, the front speaker card and the mainboard.

The DVD has lately shown major weaknesses and this after only two years of playing. with Video DVD's after roughly 30 minutes up to 45 minutes of play time, it starts to scip scene's, several freeze-up's accur or will stop the playback completly.

The shop where I bought this set told me that NAD had changed the warrenty time from 2 years to 5 years. Sounded very good to me, but when I recently brought my DVD player to this store for repairs... that turned out to be a lie. That new rule only counts when buying a whole new set. Yeah Right! :-(

A very stylish looking set by NAD> The T742 Amplifier and receiver plus the T512 DVD player. The Amplifier is very very powerfull... I've had several complaints from the neighbours :-D All in all... the price is right for a very nice HIFI surround Set. €699 Euro's for both DVD player and Amplifier/receiver

Customer Service

Costumer service first year perfect... recent changes to warrenty only when buying new equipment.

Similar Products Used:

JVC DVD player.
Harmen Kardon Amplifier

OVERALL
RATING
VALUE
RATING
Showing 1-1 of 1  

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved.

audioreview.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

Other Web Sites in the ConsumerReview Network:

mtbr.com | roadbikereview.com | carreview.com | photographyreview.com | audioreview.com