Zenith dvb216 DVD Players

dvb216

Single disc

audionovice   Audio Enthusiast [May 22, 2003]
Strength:

-picture sharpness -picture contrast -color definition

-none that I can see

I purchased this DVD player at A&B Sound... and have not looked back. This is an excellent player for the cash paid. I am by no means a home theater guru (2 channel stero is my specialty), so this review is going to be simple. I auditioned toshiba, sony, panasonic, and of course... zenith. This player is amazingly simple to hook up and use, the remote control is great, and it has a sweet looking front panel. I have not had any trouble with this player being unable to read DVD's, having the picture or sound freeze, or any other problems. It has the progressive scan feature, and the picture is as sharp as a knife. Contrast is great... color is great... all around good player. I do not know how this player is for music playback application, because I have a CD player for that purpose. I give this product 4 stars simply because there are far better players for more money.

Similar Products Used: Toshiba, Sony, Panasonic.
OVERALL