Krell Showcase DVD DVD Players

DESCRIPTION

• Mechanically inert platform
  • Highly stable clock reference
  • Wide bandwidth design
  • Outstanding bass weight, midrange articulation, and high frequency extension
  • DAC performance

USER REVIEWS

[Nov 13, 2019]
DUE

Strength:

Krell's best kept secret. The Krell Showcase DVD/CD Player is by far the most reliable cd player I have ever had. Fifteen years of hard use and it is still performing strong. I have been so impressed by it's durability that I got a second unused one at Ebay. I've had other costly cd players, like the ADCOM GTP 575, but all have lasted no longer than 4 yrs. at most. The Krell DVD/CD sound blends extremely well with tube amps.

If anything about the Krell DVD/CD Player that may be a weakness ... it is the Krell label falling off the tray. That's the only problem I've had and was easily repairable and it may have been my fault it came loose.

Price Paid:
2004
[Dec 12, 2004]
muzz777
AudioPhile

Strength:

everything! reads everything that I have put in it.

drive, but krell will not leave you in the cold

The best dvd player that I have used. I did have a drive problem and Krell was fast to return it for repair. Colors and edges are fantastic.

Similar Products Used:

sony, esoteric, panasonic, samsung, lexicon,

[Oct 16, 2004]
swsmusic30
AudioPhile

Strength:

Sound and styling. Service.

This is an excellent DVD and CD player, the sound is a good quality for the money. My unit had a defective drive after two months, Krell replaced the unit with a new unit. The remote control is very good. The unit is thin but deep. The picture is excellent and it has a balanced input.

Similar Products Used:

Philips DVD and Krell SACD player.