GoVideo DVR4000 DVD VHS Player DVD Players

DVR4000 DVD VHS Player

If you're like most of us, you've got quite a collection of movies - the Hollywood variety, your kids' G-rated movie collection, not to mention all your home movies - and they're all on VHS. While DVD is really exciting and makes movies sound and look much better, who wants all those movies you've collected over the years to become obsolete?

Now you can have your cake and eat it, too - all in one space in your entertainment center. Because the Go-Video DVR4000 plays both DVDs and VHS tapes in one integrated system!

- DVD/CD player and 4-head Hi-Fi stereo VCR in one.
- All-In-One convenience.
- Watch a DVD or play a music CD while recording a TV program.

Barry Morrison   Audio Enthusiast [Dec 28, 2001]
Strength:

All-in-one design. DD/DTS outputs. S-video,Composite and Component video, and Optical outs

Little bit of machine noise when first switched on, but goes away fairly quickly after you either start watching a DVD, Video or TV.

Got this machine for Christmas, and even though I don't have it hooked upto a DD/DTS reciever (yet...), but it sounds great on my Pioneer VSX-3900S. The maching was to replace the Zenith VCR, my wife had gotten herself before we got married, and to give us DVD playback in the bedroom. I have the GoVideo and Pioneer hooked upto a couple of MCS 12" speakers, and it all sounds really good. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a new reciever for the living room, so that I can replace the Pioneer...

All in all, a very good DVD/VCR player. I highly recommend this for anyone wanting to save space, and have all the bells and whistles.

Barry

The Union Forever!

Similar Products Used: Also have a Sony DVP-S360 & Sony SLV-760HF
OVERALL
Tony Brunke   Casual Listener [Dec 22, 2001]
Strength:

all in one space saver design and versatility and it's zoom feature

no VCR plus but not necessarily a weakness in my opinion

I was interested in getting a combo unit like this for quite some time but worried about sacrificing quality. Well, so far I can't complain....the unit has been great. Auto setup is a breeze and it offers Composite, S and Component Video outputs for high connectivity and optimum performance. It also offers integrated DVD and VHS menus and a joystick remote w/glow-in-the-dark keys. It copies CD's to VHS for custom music mix and you can watch a DVD while recording a TV show to the VCR. For the little money I paid for it, I have to say I'm one happy camper and I would definitly recommend it.