Sennheiser CX 150 Headphones Headphones

CX 150 Headphones

Petri   Audio Enthusiast [Jun 29, 2012]

These Sennheiser headphones get you more value for money than you could ever imagine!
Main points about CX 150's are : amazing bass reproduction and superb ambient noise reduction. I used these in airplanes and didn't have to crank the volume to max in order to be able to listen to my favorite metal/rock tracks.

Cx 150's deliver an amazing punch of low bass and highs to kick the crap out of any headphones I have ever used.

Most mobile phones and mp3 players come with low quality 'phones and thus give the impression of bad sound when the real culprit is the headphones, not the player itself.

CX 150's drastically improve your listening experience while being easy on your wallet.

I listen mostly to Metal and Heavy rock. The bass you get is best I've ever heard, while not being muddy or fuzzy. Just crank up your equalizer to boost those lows!
I recommend using Sony MP3 players with these phones, due to the bass reproduction.

I suppose any techo music fans would be pleasantly surprised about the pumping they get from these babes.

OVERALL