Marantz SA-CD/SA-KI-PEARL CD Players

• Original SACDM-10 Xyron material high rigid mechanism
  • Selectable digital filter
  • Original HDAM-SA2 circuits

Jim Brock   Audio Enthusiast [Mar 10, 2010]

I have only 100 hours on this unit so far and it far exceeds my Marantz SA8001 that preceded it. The soundstage completely fills the space in front of and behind the speakers. I am hearing details in CDs that are new to me. SACDs that sounded overly bright (GAUCHO) on the SA8001 are very engaging on this player. A real find.

Steven   AudioPhile [Jan 02, 2010]

This must be one of the best CD players ever produced. The sound is smooth, warm and full of atmosphere. It is able to present fantastic soundstage of enormous proportions. I am a vinyl lover, but this player has some magic qualities, which revived my whole CD collection, making it very listenable !

Joel   Audio Enthusiast [Nov 02, 2009]

Great sound, especially after "burn in'. This is not a unit for 5.1 or A/V systems. It is a stereo audiophile SACD/CD player. For that purpose it excells. Strong bass, clarity and depth from CDs. Although I don't own a lot of SACDs, I plan on buying more... This unit plays them well.