BetterCables Premium Toslink Optical Cable Video/Digital Cables

Premium Toslink Optical Cable

These Premium Optical (Toslink) cables are used for digital audio connections (dvd, receiver,satellite,laser disc) - SPDIF.Features:-Gold-plated connectors-Application light wavelength 655 + or - 30 nm-Attenuation less than or equal to 0.25 dB per meter-Bend Radius greater than or equal to 17 mm-Connection loss less than or equal to 0.5 dB

SunTzu   Audio Enthusiast [Dec 11, 2001]

Definite improvement over signal quality from Monster TOSLINK.

hmmm.... i really have to think about this... . I guess not a TREMENDOUS difference, but a marked one.

This company has yet to disappoint me. I must say that the improvement over Monster wasn't earth-shattering, but MOST ASSUREDLY worth the extra money. I think I paid $40 for the Monster.
Most noticeable was the signal improvement on the very high and low end. Highs seemed somehow to be more smooth and yet more detailed at the same time. The low end seemed to have the biggest difference in sound quality (and quantity)! My sub was practically walking across the floor during movies! Not only volume, but I noticed a huge difference in detail on the very low end. Mids remained relatively unchanged, or perhaps they improved slightly and I was too busy listening to the extremes.

Do yourself a huge favor, resist temptation to buy the brand sitting right there next to your soon-to-be audio component, go to and you'll have them soon enough. I'm currently upgrading my speaker cable from Monster to BC bi-wire, and I must admit my expectations are high.

5 Stars for Value!!!! Amazing cost to performance ratio!!
5 Overall Stars!! This cable is good enough for 98% of listeners. The other two should probably go outside, get some fresh air, maybe catch a ball game.