Acoustic Zen Krakatoa P-2060 Power Cables

Krakatoa P-2060

• 9 AWG
  • Unit: Each / 6.0 Ft

music4all   AudioPhile [Dec 29, 2008]
Strength:

Resolution, GREAT bass, magic mids, silky highs, natural presentation of the music event

None

I tried this cable in my system quite reluctantly, as I was not a power cord believer.The cable replaced a hand made German cable of quite decent quality that I had been using for quite a while and had no issues with. Wow! What a difference! Too good to be true! It changed my system dramatically from the first note. Every parameter was spectacularly improved. Bass gained in weight and control, the mids got to be more realistic, the effect in the high frequencies was also noticeable, albeit to a smaller degree. Resolution got up to another level. This cable rocks. It's never leaving my system! It's worth every penny if your system is up that level. Highly recommended.

OVERALL
muzz777   AudioPhile [Dec 12, 2004]
Strength:

Power!

none

This power chord openned my eyes that a power chord could have a positive effect on music reproduction. Juice!!! Quiet!! Extremely depenned and widenned the soundstage while improving macro and microdynamics.