Acoustic Zen WOW Interconnect Cables

WOW

This is a fantastic cable that will give you great performance without breaking the bank. Pure, zero crystal copper for a beautiful midrange and stunning dynamics.

Sammo   Audio Enthusiast [Jan 27, 2015]

I think I got the wire 2-3 years back, but somehow put it away after a while because I thought I didn't like it too much, thinking it was on the too-bright side. Yesterday, because of the snow-bound situation here, I somehow opened up a storage box and found them. Immediately I yanked the Harm Tech wires I had in my system. WOW, I thought. The wires are very dynamic, giving a great soundstage. On closer scrutiny (listening), I drew this conclusion - yes, it's dynamic and with good transparency. Somehow, compared to the Harm Tech (Pro Silways), the WOWs are much brighter, and perhaps less musical, tonality-wise. The Harm Techs have a thicker mid and lower regions. Perhaps that's why. IMHO, the Harm Tech wires are warmer. Well, the Harm Tech wires cost a little more $$ also. More money does buy more?

OVERALL
henlee   Audio Enthusiast [Jul 03, 2011]

Very impressed with the build and sound quailty, upgraded the cable's from my phono amp and from my reciever to my amp(kimber tonik). Everything improved , at first I was considering upgrading my turntable. Not anymore, the cable's unleashed all the dynamic's and slam I knew my system was capable of. Awesome cable for the money.

OVERALL